Show & Shine at Dub Aid
The Old Dub Shop is proud to sponsor Dub Aid's Show & Shine event.
- When is it? It's on Saturday 19th March 2011, 9am-3pm
- How much to enter? Show & Shine is free for weekend ticket holders; for day visitors it's £3 on top of your day ticket
Show & Shine Categories
- T1 Beetle
- Other Air Cooled
- Rat-Look (Air Cooled)
- Modern Small Vw
- Modern Large Vw
- New Beetle
- Rat-Look (Water-Cooled)
- Orginisers' rides
- Best Club Display
And, of course, there will also be an award for 'Best At Show'.
Show & Shine Details
- All persons entering the Show & Shine must be on site/stand by 8.45am.
- Show and Shine entry is free to weekend ticket holders. Day visitors can enter too - you will need to pay £5 per person on the gate (entry fee for the show) and a £3 per vehicle. You will need to pay this £3 at the Show & Shine entry point.
- Clubs coming for the day to display must pre-book with Clive. You'll need to book and confirm numbers; the per-vehicle charge must be paid in advance, in full, for the total number of vehicles displaying with your club.
- For all other Show & Shine enquiries, please contact Clive